They are commonly seen around the lake there as are:
- Pink-backed pelican (Pelecanus rufescens)
- African sacred ibis (Threskiornis aethiopicus)
- Hadeda ibis (Bostrychia hagedash)
- Egyptian geese (Alopochen aegyptiacus)
- African masked weaver (Ploceus velatus)
- Common moorhen (Gallinula chloropus)
- Hamerkop (Scopus umbretta)
- Grey heron (Ardea cinerea)
- Reed cormorant (Microcarbo africanus)
There a lot of other birds to be seen in the Garden in general and I can highly recommend it as a place to visit.
Thick-billed weavers (Amblyospiza albifrons) used to be common as they bred in the reeds on the sides of the lake but the Garden cleared the reeds a few years ago and I haven't seen them there since. There also used to be a lot more Sacred Ibis but they pruned the trees they favored for nest building.